About Me

My photo
kitchener, ontario, Canada
im a photography student at fanshawe, been to conestoga for a year (dropped out of journalism[boring as fuck]), and raised in kitchener, ontario. im a narcissistic personality, whose humour comes from the worst parts of the internet. that basically sums me up.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

im up, surprisingly.

I've woken from my 5 hour slumber, not even tired. I've already got an unhealthy amount of caffeine injected into my body, and theres only more to come. This morning I woke up, made my coffee, and decided I'd be fancier then usual. I made a sweet sandwich, eggs, cheese, bagel. But wheres the bacon? I thought it'd be a good idea to microwave it, well it turned out shitty, if you ever need instructions on microwaving bacon, DONT use this: http://www.wikihow.com/Cook-Bacon-in-the-Microwave. It's total bullshit. Time to shower now, and drive my ass to school, where I will illegally park, because im BOSS like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment