About Me

My photo
kitchener, ontario, Canada
im a photography student at fanshawe, been to conestoga for a year (dropped out of journalism[boring as fuck]), and raised in kitchener, ontario. im a narcissistic personality, whose humour comes from the worst parts of the internet. that basically sums me up.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

science class

So I'm in a class called "Photographic Science" or something like that. Anyways, the only reason I show up for this class is for the attendance mark. I do two hours of facebook, then go home, and write out the notes he just talked about, since he puts them online regardless, I hate that I have to be here, why can't I just stay home, and study and such? Stupid school!

P.S. Fanshawe: We should've had a snow day! Stupid fucking school.

No comments:

Post a Comment