About Me

My photo
kitchener, ontario, Canada
im a photography student at fanshawe, been to conestoga for a year (dropped out of journalism[boring as fuck]), and raised in kitchener, ontario. im a narcissistic personality, whose humour comes from the worst parts of the internet. that basically sums me up.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

rock band

So last night, me and my roommate were looking around on Kajiji, and we found a 'Rock Band' kit with a guitar, drum set, mic, and two games for only $30! We drove in the shitty weather (it was basically a blizzard last night), almost dying just for a Kajiji ad. Worst possible way to die. "They died in a car accident to save a few bucks on Rock Band".. sweet. But yeah, I've been playing it all day, trying to get the in the swing of it again. I used to play expert everything but drums, now i can only do expert guitar on a select few songs, wtf? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment