About Me

My photo
kitchener, ontario, Canada
im a photography student at fanshawe, been to conestoga for a year (dropped out of journalism[boring as fuck]), and raised in kitchener, ontario. im a narcissistic personality, whose humour comes from the worst parts of the internet. that basically sums me up.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

photo.

So tonight I attempted my first light writing, and with somewhat success at that! I did a cheesy, classic 'light write' and posted it to my GFs fb. But its really cool, and I want to try longer exposures, and larger landscapes. For one class, this is a whole project, and I think I have an idea of what I want to do, I won't spoil it, but I'll post it if it turns out how I'd like it to. The pic below is the one i talked about, obviously. Cheeeeeers guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment