About Me

My photo
kitchener, ontario, Canada
im a photography student at fanshawe, been to conestoga for a year (dropped out of journalism[boring as fuck]), and raised in kitchener, ontario. im a narcissistic personality, whose humour comes from the worst parts of the internet. that basically sums me up.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

intro

Well hello, I'm Bruce, and I'm restarting this blog, just because someone else has inspired me to do so. So yeah. Basically in this blog, I'm going to rant, discuss, show, different things. I cant name anything really specific, but I will tell you this, it will be worth reading, either because I'm damn hilarious(obviously), or because how ridiculous I can rant. Anyways, I just wanted a proper intro, but I'm following this up with another post right away. So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment