About Me

My photo
kitchener, ontario, Canada
im a photography student at fanshawe, been to conestoga for a year (dropped out of journalism[boring as fuck]), and raised in kitchener, ontario. im a narcissistic personality, whose humour comes from the worst parts of the internet. that basically sums me up.

Monday, January 31, 2011

today.

Class today, marks the seriousness in my studies. I am forcing myself to go to every class, unless I have a legitimate reason, I am going to do all assignments properly, and force myself to do my best work for class. I recently got a 90, and since I'm applying to university after this, I really want them to focus on my college marks, not my high school marks. Well see how this ends up, but I'm fairly excited to be accepted for part time, online courses from Laurier. Hopefully, I can pull it off. Again though, we shall see how it pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment